Wednesday 21 December 2011

Emborough

My favourite part was playing, taking a bath and going bed.
Uh huh I like the castle, because that's why I liked it.
I saw everything. I saw all of Edinburgh because it was way up high. 
Mommy, what about the uh…what about the um Happy-go-round.
I went on every ride. Just took some tokens. Yes we did eat. We ate pasghetti.
We went to the zoo. We saw animals.








ukfjhskjhjhjfgjfhbvhgjdhgfdggsfdfgydfgfgfgfhfghgfhsfhfdsvcgcvgfcfgcvghdcvgshdcsvcfshvfgscfvhbgcjvjfgldlgbbbb
jakob

4 comments:

Kmarie said...

Marcus says;
"Jakob:
Sounds like fun. Merry Christmas! Wish I could hear your new voice"
With love
And Julianna says, " you are lucky to have a blog." (she's jealous) and Logan doesn't want to talk but he says merry Christmas anyway;)
We love you too;)
Xox

Trish said...

Well now, I was waiting for young Jakob to start posting again. What great shots Jakob! I am glad you enjoyed the happy-go-round. I certainly would too, your mom posted a picture of you and your sister on a ride, was that the happy go round? Miss you. Will you take pictures of your Christmas day there in England and post those too? I'd love to see what gifts you and Ella got.

just sayin' said...

So awesome! I have never been there, and now I feel like I have! Thank you Jakob!

Ryan said...

He says Spaghetti like you... He is so freakin adorable!