Monday 15 August 2011

My time in BC

This is a picture of Jakob not doing anything. (Mom's note: Jakob often refers to himself in the third person)


This is Cleo and Grandpapa drinking tea.


I like to play with Cleo.


This is the beach. We go to the beach a lot. I play and look at shells. I throw rocks into the water.


This is Jadon. Jadon is my friend. Yesterday, I watched a movie with Jadon. We watched Cars 2 in a movie theatre.


This is mommy taking a picture of our cameras.


I have had a good time in BC.


These are birds I saw with Uncle Ryan. They were at Granville Island.


These are fishes at Granville Island too.

Mom: Is there anything else you would like say?
Jakob: I was taking a picture of Omi and Gramps' back. That was so silly.

1 comment:

just sayin' said...

"That was so silly"!!! hahahah i can just hear you saying that Jakob! I love your pictures!!!!