Wednesday 3 August 2011

Fishing in Manitoba

Did you have a good day today Jakob?
Yeah.

Where are we right now?
I don't know. 
Uncle Mark and Aunty Tat's house

Where were we this morning?
I don't know.  We were at the Lake

What did you do at the lake?
Uhm, fishing.

What did you catch?
A fish

What kind of fish?
A grey fish. A pickerel fish

Was this your first time fishing?
Yeah.

What else did you do at the lake?
Paddlin' 

Did you go swimming?
Yes.

Did you go in the boat with Daddy and uncle Mark?
I was going on the boat with Daddy and uncle Mark.

We go to the store and got a freezie.
I think that's enough questions.

As this happened before Jakob's birthday he did not have his camera yet, so Daddy took this picture.

1 comment:

Sheila said...

Krista this is amazing! I'm so excited to see your adventures through Jakob's eyes!! We miss you already!